Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Two days have gone by, I've not been able to sat at my computer to write down my thoughts. I'd like to write on my blog though. Is very awkward to describe the way that I feel. I wish I could so, I can work on the problem. As I was saying I'm artist. Inspiration make my world go around. I need to be inspired to be able to function, and to do things, I care about,

One thing for sure, I'll lean how to write. I have Never been to crazy about writing never-the-less creative writing, I have a challenge in front of me, that's for sure. I'll try to learn the art of creative writing. Painting on the other hand is what I'm good at it when I get around and do it. Sometimes I get like this no motivation what so ever. I've been trying to snap out of it and at all. It's very hard to get in the mood of painting or a least to write. I've no inspiration what so ever. Inspiration it's hard to come by for me. While I have been with out inspiration feeling empty I must say, I don't know how much longer this face will last. So far I would say I still on check.

The Painting, I've been working on its setting on the living room. It is a small composition no name yet. I haven't come out with one yet, but l not to worry I'll come out with a fancy one that will fit it just right. I'm hoping to finished it by the second week of July. I surely hope so, I don't want to find myself at the end of the year with piece setting on the easel not finished yet. It wouldn't be good.

No comments: