Saturday, June 21, 2003

For the last couple days, I haven't been able to login to my blog kind of work out for me though. My daughters were visiting. I love them very much,they are my inspiration. When the're here I work hard. After a long day, they are finally sleep they are angels when they 're sleep so beautiful. I enjoy watch them sleep. When they are awake they are two whirlwind, hurricane nothing in theirs path is safe. They're the most important thing in my life. My two beautiful, and enjoyable little girls are my joy. I love them very much. Wouldn't have any other way. When they visit me, I'm not able to sit at my computer everyday. A least today I got a break, I was able to sit down to write on my blog. I'm kind of tired, I'm off to bed. Is very late the day has ended it.Chau!

No comments: