Sunday, June 15, 2003

I had been doing quite a bit of hard thinking. I should be able to continue writing on this blog. Even though, at this moment, I have a lot of things going on in my life. My plate is full. I'm taking a curse on Computer graphics
and another thing is I'm trying hard to have a decent relationship with a beautiful lady. My two adorable daughters Kyla a five years old and Farrah a two years old. Are visiting me for the next few weeks, my two beautiful little girs, they would need my full attention. I'm also working on my art - I've been working on a nice composition that I started it a while back. Its coming along fairly well. Lately I haven't put too much of my time or effort on it. I found my self very occupied. Lately I have been noticing days seem too be short, and going by faster than usual. I hadn't enough time to deal with all these. Some how I must find the way to try to handle my chores. I think I should be able to do it.

No comments: