Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I've not been painting. Lately, I've been feeling a bit down, when, I feel this way, I don't feel inspire. Sometimes the inspiration isn't there it is gone. The key of successful painting is to have an inspirational environment. Inspiration:To be inspired by the beauty of the thought of yourself creating a composition out your head. Creativity and inspiration is the key to a successful Art section.

Tomorrow is another day, I hope to have a fresh start I should have. My daughters are an inspiration to me. something is missing. Looking back I lost my inspiration way back I need to work hard to pull my self of this awful situation and atart finding my way to my artistic inspiration.

Day after day that goes by, the composition seems to be futher apart in coming together as it should have. It turned out that is going to take me more time then what I thought to finished it. When is done is going to be a nice painting. Art is a emotion that I need to express my passion on my art just like the one I have when I hold my beatiful wife in my arms.

No comments: